SVC – Photo on e-card as a Communication Challenge

The political decision for the photo on the e-card had far-reaching consequences – and implicated that about 15% of all insured persons had to take action. But the other 85% had to be told to wait and see. And for smaller groups there were other messages to communicate at the same time. accelent developed a detailed communication concept including slogan, messaging and implementation of all documents. For the whole of Austria.

Services: , ,

Exputec – Dynamik für ein komplexes Thema

Next Project